lunes, 13 de julio de 2009

THURSDAY 16th JULY

THURSDAY 16th JULY

Hello again!!

Remember last class we started discussing ARTICLES?
Well, now I´d like you to open your Student´s Booklet on p. 5 where you´ll find some material for an Article on “Language Learning”

I´d like you to read p. 5 to 8 carefully, doing all the exercises except the “Exam Practice” on p. 8
WE´LL DISCUSS THIS NEXT TIME WE MEET AT THE INSTITUTE (after the winter holidays)

If you have any doubts, send me an e-mail and I´ll be glad to answer all your questions.

THE ENDGAME (Part 3)

1. Let´s re-cap. What has happened in the story so far? (Make a very brief summary)
2. Answer the “While reading” questions on p.145 and 146 in your Booklet and send them to me by e-mail for next class (21st July)


PRACTICE TEST #4 –
Today is the deadline to send me all your marks (including the Listening Paper)

EXPERT p. 90 : Language Development 2
I you still haven´t done so, please send me your answers to these exercises.

EXPERT P. 91 : Use of English 2
Here is the key for you to correct yourself.
How many correct answers did you get? Let me know by e-mail next time you send me your homework.

WORD FORMATION A
1. extremely
2. embarrassing
3. fantastically
4. employees
5. unexpected
6. particularly
7. underestimate
8. importance
9. ability
10.similarity

WORD FORMATION B
2. seriously
3. believable
4. unable
5. disappointing
6. impressive
7. performance
8. incredible
9. strength
10. organis(z)ations


That´s all for now,
See you next class,
Daniela

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario